Airports & Services by State
- SilverKris LoungeThe SilverKris Lounge at Sydney Airport is open to business class …
- About Toowoomba Airport- (IATA: TWB, ICAO: YTWB)
- About Whyalla Airport-(IATA: WYA, ICAO: YWHA)
- About Illawarra Regional Airport- (IATA: WOL, ICAO: YWOL)
- AirportLinkSydney AirportLink is the train service that connects the Sydney …
- About Wiluna Airport-(IATA: WUN, ICAO: YWLU)
- About Muttaburra Airport-(IATA: UTB, ICAO: YMTB)
- About Temora Airport- (IATA: TEM, ICAO: YTEM)
- About Quilpie Airport- (IATA: ULP, ICAO: YQLP)
- Camellia MotelCamellia Motel offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a dining room, …
Sydney Airport (IATA: SYD, ICAO: YSSY; ASX: SYD) is an international airport located 8 km south of the city centre, in the suburb of Mascot in Sydney. It is the only major airport serving Sydney, and is a primary hub for Qantas, as well as a secondary hub for Virgin Australia and Jetstar Airways.
Melbourne Airport (IATA: MEL, ICAO: YMML) is the primary airport serving the city of Melbourne, and the second busiest airport in Australia.
Avalon Airport (IATA: AVV, ICAO: YMAV) is the second busiest of the four airports serving Melbourne.
Hobart International Airport (IATA: HBA, ICAO: YMHB) is the major passenger airport in Tasmania.
Brisbane Airport (IATA: BNE, ICAO: YBBN) is the primary international airport serving Brisbane and South East Queensland.
Gold Coast Airport
Gold Coast Airport (IATA: OOL, ICAO: YBCG) is an international airport servicing southern QLD and northern NSW.
Adelaide Airport (IATA: ADL, ICAO: YPAD) is the principal airport of Adelaide, South Australia and the fifth busiest airport in Australia.
Darwin International Airport (IATA: DRW, ICAO: YPDN) is the busiest airport serving the Northern Territory.
Perth Airport (IATA: PER, ICAO: YPPH) is a domestic and international airport serving Perth, the capital and largest city of Western Australia.
Canberra Airport (IATA: CBR, ICAO: YSCB) is the airport serving Australia's capital city, Canberra, the nearby city of Queanbeyan, NSW and the surrounding regional area of South-Eastern New South Wales.