Airports & Services by State
- About Cobar Airport-(IATA: CAZ, ICAO: YCBA)
- Edwards CoachesEdwards Coaches have provided the residents of Armidale with superior …
- DownTown ChartersDowntown Charters is a locally – owned and operated Full …
- About Cowra Airport- (IATA: CWT, ICAO: YCWR)
- Pick Me Up Airport TransfersPICK ME UP Airport Transfers is a locally owned and …
- Balfours Airport DirectAirport Direct is a small regional business centrally located in …
- Gunnedah TaxisOur owners have over 60 years of experience in the …
- Parkroyal Hotel Melbourne AirportThe 4.5-star hotel is located onsite at Melbourne Airport and …
- About Laverton Airport- (IATA: LVO, ICAO: YLTN)
- About Barcaldine Airport- (IATA: BCI, ICAO: YBAR)
Sydney Airport (IATA: SYD, ICAO: YSSY; ASX: SYD) is an international airport located 8 km south of the city centre, in the suburb of Mascot in Sydney. It is the only major airport serving Sydney, and is a primary hub for Qantas, as well as a secondary hub for Virgin Australia and Jetstar Airways.
Melbourne Airport (IATA: MEL, ICAO: YMML) is the primary airport serving the city of Melbourne, and the second busiest airport in Australia.
Avalon Airport (IATA: AVV, ICAO: YMAV) is the second busiest of the four airports serving Melbourne.
Hobart International Airport (IATA: HBA, ICAO: YMHB) is the major passenger airport in Tasmania.
Brisbane Airport (IATA: BNE, ICAO: YBBN) is the primary international airport serving Brisbane and South East Queensland.
Gold Coast Airport
Gold Coast Airport (IATA: OOL, ICAO: YBCG) is an international airport servicing southern QLD and northern NSW.
Adelaide Airport (IATA: ADL, ICAO: YPAD) is the principal airport of Adelaide, South Australia and the fifth busiest airport in Australia.
Darwin International Airport (IATA: DRW, ICAO: YPDN) is the busiest airport serving the Northern Territory.
Perth Airport (IATA: PER, ICAO: YPPH) is a domestic and international airport serving Perth, the capital and largest city of Western Australia.