Airports & Services by State
- About Coober Pedy Airport-(IATA: CPD, ICAO: YCBP)
- Edwards CoachesEdwards Coaches have provided the residents of Armidale with superior …
- About Cairns Airport-(IATA: CNS, ICAO: YBCS)
- About Moruya Airport – (IATA: MYA, ICAO: YMRY)
- About Merimbula Airport – (IATA: MIM, ICAO: YMER)
- About Narrabri Airport-(IATA: NAA, ICAO: YNBR)
- Starbus Airport ShuttleStarbus Airport Shuttle offers door to door airport shuttle service …
- Air CanadaAir Canada is the flag carrier of Canada and its …
- About Barwon Heads Airport-(ICAO: YBRS)
- Budget PerthBudget at Perth Airport offers a range of vehicle options, check …
Sydney Airport (IATA: SYD, ICAO: YSSY; ASX: SYD) is an international airport located 8 km south of the city centre, in the suburb of Mascot in Sydney. It is the only major airport serving Sydney, and is a primary hub for Qantas, as well as a secondary hub for Virgin Australia and Jetstar Airways.
Melbourne Airport (IATA: MEL, ICAO: YMML) is the primary airport serving the city of Melbourne, and the second busiest airport in Australia.
Avalon Airport (IATA: AVV, ICAO: YMAV) is the second busiest of the four airports serving Melbourne.
Hobart International Airport (IATA: HBA, ICAO: YMHB) is the major passenger airport in Tasmania.
Brisbane Airport (IATA: BNE, ICAO: YBBN) is the primary international airport serving Brisbane and South East Queensland.
Gold Coast Airport
Gold Coast Airport (IATA: OOL, ICAO: YBCG) is an international airport servicing southern QLD and northern NSW.
Adelaide Airport (IATA: ADL, ICAO: YPAD) is the principal airport of Adelaide, South Australia and the fifth busiest airport in Australia.
Darwin International Airport (IATA: DRW, ICAO: YPDN) is the busiest airport serving the Northern Territory.
Perth Airport (IATA: PER, ICAO: YPPH) is a domestic and international airport serving Perth, the capital and largest city of Western Australia.
Canberra Airport (IATA: CBR, ICAO: YSCB) is the airport serving Australia's capital city, Canberra, the nearby city of Queanbeyan, NSW and the surrounding regional area of South-Eastern New South Wales.