Société Aircalin, also known as Air Calédonie International, is a French airline and is the international airline of New Caledonia. It also operates domestic services in Wallis and Futuna. Including Wallis and Futuna, it operates scheduled services to twelve destinations in Oceania and Asia, including Japan. Its main base is La Tontouta International Airport. It is headquartered in Nouméa.
Aircalin serves the following 12 destinations:
|Fiji||Nadi||Nadi International Airport|
|French Polynesia, France||Papeete||Faa'a International Airport|
|Japan||Osaka||Kansai International Airport|
|Japan||Tokyo||Narita International Airport|
|New Caledonia, France||Nouméa||La Tontouta International Airport||Hub|
|New Zealand||Auckland||Auckland Airport|
|Vanuatu||Port Vila||Bauerfield International Airport|
|Wallis and Futuna, France||Wallis||Hihifo Airport|
|Wallis and Futuna, France||Vele||Pointe Vele Airport|
The Aircalin fleet comprises the following aircraft (as of August 2019):
|Airbus A320neo||—||2||TBA||168||Deliveries from 2020|
|Airbus A330-900neo||1||1||26||21||244||291||Deliveries from 2019|
|de Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter||2||—||—||—||16||16|
Aircalin previously operated the following aircraft:
Air Caledonie International operated the following aircraft:
- "Aircalin fleet." Aircalin. Retrieved on 29 January 2016.
- Flight International 27 March 2007
- "Contact Us." Aircalin. Retrieved on 2 October 2009. "47, rue de Sébastopol BP 3736 98846 NOUMEA CEDEX"
- "Profile on Aircalin". CAPA. Centre for Aviation. Archived from the original on 2016-10-31. Retrieved 2016-10-31.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 22.
- http://themeforest.net/user/QBKL, QBKL, (2018-02-06). "Aircalin and SWISS choose the PW1100G to power their A320neo". Airliner Watch. Retrieved 2018-02-07.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- http://www.airliners.net, photos of Air Caledonie International Caravelle aircraft
Media related to Aircalin at Wikimedia Commons
- Visit: Website