Mudgee Airport (IATA: DGE, ICAO: YMDG) is an airport located 3 nautical miles (5.6 km; 3.5 mi) north northeast of Mudgee, New South Wales, Australia. The airport is frequently used for technical training.
Airlines and destinations
|Commercial Helicopters||Charter and scenic flights|
Incidents and accidents
- On 14 September 2014 two people were killed after their small aircraft crashed into a paddock while attempting to land at the airport.
- PDF). AIP En Route Supplement from Airservices Australia, effective 29 May 2014, Aeronautical Chart (
- Commercial Helicopters - Mudgee scenic flights, airwork and charter
- Watson, Elle (27 May 2015). "Fly Pelican announces starting date for flights". Mudgee Guardian. Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- FlyPelican's Schedule Fly Pelican Retrieved 6 June 2015
- Up, up and away for flights between Sydney and Mudgee Transport for NSW 11 June 2015
- Burke, Liz (14 September 2014). "Mudgee airport plane crash at claims two lives". news.com.au. Retrieved 14 September 2014.
|This New South Wales airport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
About Mudgee Airport- (IATA: DGE, ICAO: YMDG)
- Visit: Website
- Address: George Campbell Dr, Bombira NSW 2850, Australia