Easily find information and services at Sydney Airport, including Airport Transfers, Rental Cars and Parking options.
Sydney Airport (IATA: SYD, ICAO: YSSY; ASX: SYD) is an international airport located 8 km south of the city centre, in the suburb of Mascot in Sydney. It is the only major airport serving Sydney, and is a primary hub for Qantas, as well as a secondary hub for Virgin Australia and Jetstar Airways. It is also Australia’s busiest airport. Read more
Sydney Airport has three terminals, Terminal 1 – International flights, Terminal 2 & 3 – domestic flights.
Terminal Maps[gallery link="file" ids="5229,5230,5231,5232,5233,5234,5235"]
- Sydney Airport is not a 24 hr airport – you cannot sleep overnight at the airport. See airport hotels and nearby accommodation.
- T1 International is open every day from 3 AM to 11:00 PM.
- T2 Domestic and the T3 Domestic Qantas terminal open every day from 4 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Sydney Airport is located 8 KM from the city center/CBD
- The most popular method transit between the CBD and airport is the AirportLink. Also see other transfer options and destinations.
- Top onsite hotel pick is the Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel and 10+ more alternatives
- Check-in times – Confirm with airline – Qantas recommends 2 hours prior for international and 60 mins for flights departing the domestic terminal.
- More Sydney Airport Facts