Easily find information and services at Sydney Airport, including Airport Transfers, Rental Cars and Parking options.
Sydney Airport (IATA: SYD, ICAO: YSSY; ASX: SYD) is an international airport located 8 km south of the city centre, in the suburb of Mascot in Sydney. It is the only major airport serving Sydney, and is a primary hub for Qantas, as well as a secondary hub for Virgin Australia and Jetstar Airways. It is also Australia’s busiest airport. Read more
- Sydney Airport is not a 24 hr airport – you cannot sleep overnight at the airport. See airport hotels and nearby accommodation.
- T1 International is open every day from 3 AM to 11:00 PM.
- T2 Domestic and the T3 Domestic Qantas terminal open every day from 4 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Sydney Airport is located 8 KM from the city center/CBD
- The most popular method transit between the CBD and airport is the AirportLink. Also see other transfer options and destinations.
- Top onsite hotel pick is the Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel and 10+ more alternatives
- Check in times – Confirm with airline – Qantas recommends 2 hours prior for international and 60 mins for flights departing the domestic terminal.
- Terminal Maps – T1 Arrivals – T1 Departures – T2 Arrivals – T2 Departures – T2 Concourse
- More Sydney Airport Facts