Guide to Brisbane Airport and related services including Airport Parking, Transfers, Rental Cars and more.
Brisbane Airport (IATA: BNE, ICAO: YBBN) is the primary international airport serving Brisbane and South East Queensland. It is the third busiest Australian airport by aircraft movements. The airport services 26 airlines flying to 42 domestic and 28 international destinations.
- Brisbane Airport is open 24 hrs. The airport has showers and there are two hotels at the airport and a number nearby.
- For a layover, our pick is the Pullman Brisbane Airport or one of these nearby options.
- The airport is loctated approximately 14 kilometres (9 mi) north-east from the Brisbane central business district.
- The most popular airport to CBD/city transfer option is the Airtrain rail service and see here for other services and destinations.
- There are baggage storage lockers at the airport see Baggage Storage
- The airport offers free WiFi, connect to ‘BNE Free Wi-Fi’ and login via the web browser. The airport also has a number of power points and USB charging outlets.
- Check in time – Confirm with your airline – Brisbane Airport recommends 1 hour prior for domestic flight and
3 hours prior for international flight.
- More facts about Brisbane Airport