Facts and info on Gold Coast Airport plus Airport Transfer services, Parking options, Rental Cars, Airport Hotels and more.
Gold Coast Airport (IATA: OOL, ICAO: YBCG) is located at the southern end of the Gold Coast, Gold Coast Airport was the sixth busiest airport in Australia in terms of passengers and eighth in aircraft movements.
- The airport is open from 4:30 am to 11:00 pm.
- The airport offers free WiFi.
- There are no sleeping options at the airport, see nearby hotels and hotels with shuttle.
- The airport is located at Coolangatta which is 26km and 40min by car to Surfers Paradise and 18km (32min) from Broadbeach see transfer and shuttle services.
- The airport is one building and easy to navigate – see the terminal map.
- More facts about Gold Coast Airport