Adelaide International & Domestic Airport info along with related services including nearby Hotels, Airport Transfers, Rental Cars and more.
Adelaide Airport (IATA: ADL, ICAO: YPAD) is the principal airport of Adelaide, South Australia and the fifth busiest airport in Australia. The airport is not large and easy to navigate having one terminal with three levels. Adelaide Airport Terminal 1 houses domestic, international and regional flights under one roof. See Terminal Map
- Terminal Opening Hours: 4AM to 11PM
- It’s not possible to sleep overnight inside the airport, although, only a few mins walk is the four-star Atura Hotel. Also see nearby hotel picks
- Adelaide Airport is located on the eastern shores of Gulf St Vincent, some 6 km west of the CBD of Adelaide – the JetExpress bus takes you to the city center. See all transfer options.
- Free WiFi – Connect to “Adelaide Airport Free Wi-Fi” and use the web login.
- Check in times – Confirm with your airline. Adelaide Airport recommends to be clear of security checks and at the boarding gate 45 minutes prior to departure for international services and 30 minutes for most domestic air services.
- Read more facts about Adelaide Airport