Hobart International Airport (IATA: HBA, ICAO: YMHB) is an airport located in Cambridge. It is the major passenger airport in Tasmania and the only airport for domestic and international commercial flights to/from Hobart.
- Hobart Airport is open from 4am to 10:30pm with times adjusted to suit flights. You cannot sleep overnight at the airport. See onsite and nearby hotels.
- The nearest hotel is the four star Travelodge Hobart Airport which is 3 min from the airport terminal.
- Hobart Airport is located 18 km and 20 min by car from the Hobart CBD area.
- The airport offers free WiFi
- The terminal is a single building and easy to navigate – terminal map
- More facts about Hobart Airport