Hobart International Airport (IATA: HBA, ICAO: YMHB) is an airport located in Cambridge. It is the major passenger airport in Tasmania and the only airport for domestic and international commercial flights to/from Hobart.
- Hobart Airport is open from 4am to 10:30pm with times adjusted to suit flights. You cannot sleep overnight at the airport. See onsite and nearby hotels.
- The nearest hotel is the four star Travelodge Hobart Airport which is 3 min from the airport terminal.
- Hobart Airport is located 18 km and 20 min by car from the Hobart CBD area.
- The airport offers free WiFi
- The terminal is a single building and easy to navigate – terminal map
- More facts about Hobart Airport
Services at Hobart Airport
Hobart International Airport Updates
Hobart International Airport in the News
How people adhere to the new rules will have to be enforced by each state, and penalties for breaches vary wildly.
As the rate of COVID-19 in Australia continues to surge with each passing day, casualties in regional parts of the nation have started to soar.
Premier Peter Gutwein delivered the message to non-Tasmanians on Thursday, while announcing extra coronavirus stimulus measures totalling $1 billion.
People staying in hotels, hostels, bed and breakfasts, campsites and boarding houses in Tasmania have until midnight on Sunday to leave their accommodation
The ACT has recorded 39 cases, Tasmania, 28 and the NT has recorded five. All of their cases were travellers who had returned from overseas.
There's no shortage of clamouring on social media for the closure of Tasmania's border to protect residents of the island state from COVID-19. So, is it time to raise the drawbridge?